Monday, February 1, 2010

day 29

REST DAY! And its February. New inspirations.

Weighed in today at 227, which is (-21) from where I started on day 1. Very happy to get to the 20 lb mark in weight loss. I stayed on the mark for the 4 weeks, and the results are showing. I feel pretty good, for the most part, but I've been tired. These rest days are really something to look forward to and make the most of.

I was very happy with my time in the 100 the other day. 1:07.5 is my personal best to date. I will have one more chance to improve on that before we move on up to 200's and beyond. Also, did a 1:00 run yesterday on the treadmill. While I was not setting the world on fire with my pace, I was able to keep my heart rate down where it needed to be, which is ultimately the point at this stage.

Week 5 ramps things back up again. Here is what we're looking at:

MONDAY- REST DAY
TUESDAY- SWIM, RUN 45:00
WEDNESDAY- BIKE 30:00 w/transition to 15:00 RUN
THURSDAY- SWIM, BIKE 45:00 (z1 @ 100+ rpm)
FRIDAY- RUN 1:00 (z2)
SATURDAY- BIKE 1:45 (z2)
SUNDAY- RUN 1:00 (z1 to z2)

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the weight loss and swim times. Your motoring now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, man. Things are going well. I think the weight loss has really helped with my swim and runs.

    ReplyDelete