Wednesday, September 23, 2009

tri class 9/22

So, last night was tri-class, and it was also the first time I was doing the same program as the seasoned vets in there. Previously, I was working on stroke technique and doing drills, but last night Nick decided that the new people would participate with the rest of them in interval training.

So, the interval training went like this:

100 freestyle
(about a 30 second break)
50 freestyle
(20 second break)
50 freestyle
(20 second break)
25 freestyle
(10 second break)
25 freestyle

we did (6) of those sets. I used my fins for a couple of the 100's, since I was completely gassed at times, but all in all, I felt like I handled it well.

Afterwards, a few of us ran outside, since its still nice weather...I ran with Richard, and we did about 4.75 miles in 52:00.

I felt all of this in the morning. My arms, my legs...tired. But the good kind of tired. I feel like I'm getting stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment