Friday, September 4, 2009

24 Hours of Booty

As many of you remember, last year I rode 100 miles to raise money for the Lance Armstrong Foundation. I was successful in both my fundraising, and on the ride. This year, I have decided to "step it up" on both fronts. I have committed to ride in the 24 hours of Booty, on September 26-27. This is a 24 hour charity road ride. I have entered into this SOLO, which means...NO relay, NO teammates, NO HELP. I will ride the 24 hours ALONE. My goal is to surpass last years total of over $1700 in fundraising! With your help, I feel this can be accomplished. PLease pass this email on to family and friends, and anyone that can help us reach our goal!

Thank You,

Joe Skelly

http://www.24hoursofbooty.org/site/TR/Bike/General?px=1131161&pg=personal&fr_id=1070

No comments:

Post a Comment