Saturday, March 13, 2010

day 69

Good news this morning! Was (-4) at my Biggest Loser weigh in. The downside though, was that, because I weighed in at 7:30, I didn't eat breakfast until 7:45. My swim workout starts at 8. I don't think I gave myself enough time to let my fuel sink in. When I got in the pool, my warmup was fine, but we were scheduled for a 200TT. I was going along fine, but felt weird, and did a :33 for the first 50. Something didn't feel right, and at the turn I swallowed a mouthful of water. I coasted back to the wall, and asked Nick if I could have a do over. I was going to go again in the next heat, but again, felt shitty. I definitely felt weak and shaky, and for once I listened to my body and just called it a day for my swim workout. No big deal, I knew I was going to have to do my bike later anyway. Just finished up on the bike..did an OK 1:30:00, didn't really push, in case this shaky thing is something more than just food issue. Still, a good workout. Oh, I did push at the end. I did 6x:15 sec all out sprints, and got up over 900watts on each.

Swim- 400 wu/ half of 2 200 TT lol
BIKE- 1:30:00, 35.34 miles, 118 bpm, 163 watts (1,029 max watts)

No comments:

Post a Comment