Friday, April 9, 2010

day 96

I was *supposed to do a 1:00 run and a long swim today. While I woke up at 5:30 for my run, I lasted a little more than 10:00 on the treadmill (it was cold and rainy) before bagging it. I didn't feel right...I was tired...my leg hurt...I was NOT motivated. I listened to my body (blah blah) and sat and watched Sportscenter instead.

After work, I went down to Rowan...determined to get a straight 3000 swim in, to get back on track. I hopped in, did a 100 warm up, and set my timer on my watch. A little more than 50 minutes later (and 120 laps), I was done and happy. I don't know if they used more chlorine than usual, or if I'm becoming pickled by chlorine or what, but my skin is all chalky. So bad that I had to use Vaseline on it after my shower. My face is pretty dry, but my arms are the worst. Better keep up with the moisturizer.

RUN- 10:00 then bagged.
SWIM- 100 wu, 3000 straight (50:02) Hit the mile in 27:12, and the 2500 in 41:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment